Celebrate your St. Patrick’s Day Paleo-style! Here’s a recipe taken from NorthWest Cavegirls!
Crock pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
2-3 lb corned beef brisket with spice packet
2 C carrots (baby or regular sized cut into 2 inch pieces)
1 large onion cut into wedges
1 head cabbage cut into wedges
3 C warm water
1/2 C apple cider vinegar
2 Tbs honey
- In a crock pot mix water, vinegar, honey and spices from corned beef package.
- Mix in the onions then lay brisket on top of onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours adding warm water as needed.
- Add carrots and cook on low for 1 hour.
- Add cabbage and cook on low for 20 minutes or until cabbage and carrots are tender.
You can change this up by adding herbs!