Pineapple Shirts, Shakes & Snacks
As a nutritionist I love when anything healthy becomes trendy and that has been the deal with fruits this year. Currently it’s all about the prickly, yellow, green capped fruit that has grabbed the attention of fashion bloggers and designers! This delicious fruit is way more than just an adorable, sweet tasting, pretty looking trendy fruit. I’ll be honest though those are some serious sweet perks. Here are the 7 reasons to get involved with this fruit and stat.
- Bring on the bromelain!!! This bad A enzyme bromelain presents itself in Pineapple. It’s super useful in digestion and ensure neutralization of acids. Bromelain breaks down protein into simpler form and promotes digestion. Bromelain also helps in treatment of indigestion and acts as anti-inflammatory agent. To shorten that up. When you improve digestion you alleviate gas(your lover will thank you) grumbling stomach (movie theater patrons are grateful and this means less time for food to sit and get gross because that my friends leaks into your skin and can create acne!
- Keeps your grill nice and healthy! Another benefit of the high amount of vitamin C in pineapples is that it prevents formation of plaque and gum diseases.
- Own your throne! Move over IBS, packed with fiber this luscious fruit will keep you on the reg.
- Battle the Bulge. If you are anything like me you crave sweets. Need sweets. Fanatically look at Pinterest for new ideas on treats. The obsession could go on and thus it does. This sweet fruit tastes so good and is naturally so sweet that it and it alone can cure that craving. It is packed with all sorts of goodness so it’s a better than pick than your macaroons which are currently trending everyones insta feeds.
- Disease fighting super hero. This action packed anti oxidant host wards of illness and disease. Free radicals are a byproduct of oxidative stress. It wreaks havoc on your body and even your skin. Leading to premature aging aka wrinkles so deep you might fall in.
- Big doe eye health. Full of Vitamin C, pineapple juice has been shown to keep your eyes in tip top shape. Hipster glasses now optional.
- Baby soft beautiful skin. Pineapple contains enzymes that help build elastin, improve your skins hydration from the inside and even help remove old dead skin cells. Get glowing skin by adding in this free-radical fighting fruit and say good bye to age spots and wrinkles.
Stay tuned for more Pineapple talk. I’ll be featuring shakes and snacks all around this super fruit.
Okay and how cute are these shirts by M1M1K clothing? My lovely hair dresser/ Relationship therapist / Buddy is a designer there and is uber talented!! She first introduces these shirt here so check out some of the behind the brand story and you won’t regret it. The girl knows how to dress.